ons. 21. jun.|
SPECIAL EVENT: UNLOCKING THE ANGEL INVESTOR COMMUNITY FOR INTERNATIONAL WOMEN IN DENMARK
Open to all. Event in English. Max. 30 participants. New and experienced investors. Introduction meeting targeted at English speaking and/or international women investors who are interested in learning more about investing in startups in Denmark as an angel investor.
TID & STED
21. jun. 2023 14.30 – 17.00
EIFO, Strandvejen 104B, 2900 Hellerup
ABOUT THE EVENT
(This event is held in English)
The purpose of this event is to gather English speaking and/or international women who are interested in investing in startups in Denmark ("angel investing"), and are looking for likeminded women to learn and invest with.
The event is an inspirational meeting where we explore how Angella Invest can help unlock the door to the startup- and angel investing community in Denmark.
There is opportunity to ask for questions and to meet likeminded women. Both experienced, new and aspiring investors are welcome.
- 14.00-14.30: Arrival, coffee and network
- 14.30-14.40: Welcome: EIFO (host) and Angella Invest (CEO & Founder; Kristine Leerbeck, Ambassador; Phaedria Marie St. Hilaire)
- 14.40-15.00: Introduction to Angella Invest, an education & community platform for women angel investors
- 15.00-15.30: Inspirational talks by two experienced investors; Nancy Zhang and Claudia Colciago
- 15.30-15.55: Group exercise
- 15.55-16.00: Thank you for today
- 16.00-17.00: Network & drinks
- Open to all. Signup registration is required.
- Arrival and registration: 30 min. prior to event start
- Target group: Experienced, new or aspiring women angels investors looking for likeminded women to invest with. As an angel investor the min. ticket size for investing is DKK 50,000 per investment.
- Parking facilities at car park via entrance to Onsgårdsvej (up to 3 hours parking). You may also register your car at arrival at the reception at EIFO.